Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cider Bums: John Stephens




Full name: John P. Stephens

Cider Name:
Steebles

Other Cider Aliases
: Johnny Stee, JayStee, Stephens, Anne of Green
Gayballs, Steeballs, Queebles, Queebly, Grambles, Grabby, Grabs

Date of Birth: 3/28/82

Height:
5'8"

Weight:
300lbs

Race: Caublasian

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color:
Dark Brown

Education:
Otterbein college, and Iggy's mom taught me how to do that
thing with my tongue. She's a spitfire, that one.


Profession:
IT Consultant / Systems Engineer

Cider Level: Inner Circle

Cider Power: The ability to drunkenly pontificate for hours on end about
subjects I know very little about yet seemingly convince those around me
that I am worldy and studied. It's bullshitting, jackass.

Favorite Cider Moment:
Watching Andy Spencer threaten to make a 2 hour
walk home simply because the food at IHOP was taking to long.

Most Hated Fellow Bum:
Ygal Kaufman. Not for anything that he has done
to me, or the kind of person he is, I just think that he could stand to
be taken down a peg or two. Also he is a homeowner.

In your opinion, what makes the Cider Bums the greatest group of
friends on the planet?:
Steadfast Devotion, Utter Secrecy, Expansive Networking,
Government Opportunity, Financial Security. Wait, isn't this the website
for "The Skulls"?


1 comment:

Poopy said...

you are a champ... champ