Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cider Bums: Scott Hamilton

Lets meet the bums... (my comments in parenthesis)



Full name: Scott A. Hamilton

Cider Name:
Frogybloop

Other Cider Aliases
: Scooter, Scooty Pebbles, Poop, Poopy

Date of Birth:
5/8/1981

Height: 5'10"

Weight:
205

Race: wtf are we including race? (Good call I might take this off for future bums.
I just wanted everybody to know how white Scott was...)

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color:
Strawberry Blond

Education:
MA in Marine biology

Profession:
Student

Cider Level: Founder

Favorite Cider Moment:
Impossible to nail down a favorite. Always a fan
of any cider reunion moment. (Cop Out)

Most Hated Fellow Bum:
Never cared much for that Ygal fellow...

In your opinion, what makes the Cider Bums the greatest group of
friends on the planet?: During my travels, I have yet to find any people
who's jokes play off each other so beautifully.




1 comment:

Poopy said...

my description of why the ciderbums are great is totally nerfed! Additionally...this picture is w/o price. Ciderbums fer Lyfe